- This product is only for the RCI and RCII presses (older presses built around 1980).
- We do sell primer catchers for the Supreme and RC IV, check out our other products to find this catcher.
- Because of the design of the RCI and RCII, this does require the ram to be turned around 180° around. By doing this, the press can no longer prime cases. For those of you the hand prime, this will not change anything.
- Green RCBS Primer Catcher
- Magnetic Wedge for the center of the ram
- Screws required to assemble primer catcher.
- 2 foot long hose.
- Box to hold the spent primers.
- Drawer that slides in and out of the box.
- Perfect fit on the RCBS RCI and RCII presses.
- Tight tolerances to help prevent movement of catcher.
- No more mess with spent primers everywhere on your bench.
- Can be printed in any color on the color pallet picture. Please make a note at checkout if you would like any color besides standard.
***Printed with the Prusa i3 MK3S 3d Printer (#1 award winning FDM printer)***