- Compatible MiniCut-Off Saw from Harbor Freight, which can be found here: https://www.harborfreight.com/2-in-mini-bench-top-cut-off-saw-62136.html
- Created to convert .223 Rem to 300 AAC Blackout cases.
- Case cut length adjustable between 1.30" - 1.45" (1.368" preferred length)
- Auto-Ejects case for a faster & safer trim.
- Safety piece at end to help prevent cut piece from becoming a projectile.
- Adjustable ball detent to give you control of the tension.
- As you push new case in, old case comes out the end.
- Adjustable slots allow you to get the perfect length you need.
DOES NOT include the saw itself, only the jig.
***Printed with the Prusa i3 MK3 3d Printer (#1 award winning FDM printer)***
Disclaimer: Always use caution when cutting cases. Use proper safety equipment and be aware of hand placement.